Sailfish Splash Waterpark in Martin County fulfills the recreation, fitness, and competitive swimming and diving dreams of the community.
The state-of-the-art complex, conveniently located in Stuart, Florida, just East of Willoughby Boulevard on SE Runke Street and North of SE Indian Street, provides a unique and rich venue for aquatics recreation for all ages. Water activities have been and continue to be an integral part of Martin County’s character, be it swimming at the beach, playing in the backyard pool, or boating in the inlet. Conveniently located, the waterpark is an affordable option for families looking to have a great time without breaking the bank.
As a part of the Parks and Recreation Master Plan, residents of Martin County identified an aquatics complex as a top priority for Martin County. The project was completed within budget and created 75 direct and indirect construction-related jobs. Moreover, the community has enthusiastically supported this project.
Since 2011, Sailfish Splashhg Waterpark has generated an operating profit, while hosting all major statewide, high school swimming and diving meets and NCAA level winter training, all of which bring millions of dollars into the local Martin County economy.
The waterpark creates over 130 seasonal jobs every year, including: Student lifeguards, student cashiers, and student concession attendants. Moreover, Martin County provides job-related training for these positions, such as first aid, CPR, and food handling. For more information on current openings check out our jobs page.
- 1000-foot Lazy River
- A four-story tall water slide
- A 253 foot closed flume “Speed Slide”
- Zero depth entry, 7,326-square foot water playground with jets, sprays, slides and a 300 gallon “Dump Bucket”
- NEW Wiggly Waters Walk-Across Lagoon
- Children's activities
- Shaded picnic area
- Plenty of deck space
- 670 deck chairs
- Private Cabanas
- Free WiFi
- 50-meter by 25-yard, FINA compliant, temperature-controlled swimming and diving pool that supports USA Swimming sanctioned short-course and long course swim meets, FHSAA swim and diving meets, and water polo competitions
- 25-yard temperature controlled teaching and warm-up pool with depths ranging from 3 ½ feet to 6 feet
- Colorado computerized scoring and timing system that can support 10 lane events, diving and team scores, as well as video and instant replay
- Permanent bleacher seating for 800
- Musco athletic facility lighting
- Café & concessions
- Multi-purpose rooms for meetings, training, and parties
- Cell Phone and family lockers
- Oversized restrooms
- Family changing rooms
Sailshade canopies and "funbrellas" throughout Sailfish Splash Waterpark create plenty of shade. In addition, the facility serves patrons with physical disabilities with fully accessible entries and mobile pool lifts. Moreover, “green” water treatment and geothermal temperature maintenance help care for the environment.
- Private and group swimming lessons
- Swimming and diving meets
- Master’s swim program with coaching
- Swimming and diving exhibitions
- Teen activities and parties
- Inner-tube water polo
- Kids’ triathlons
- “Dog Days” Pet Swimming
- “Dive-in” movies
With total facility capacity exceeding 3,000, parking, including numerous ADA (14) and bus (6) spaces, an abundance of overflow parking, and a park wide audio system, Sailfish Splash Waterpark is an ideal venue for:
- Birthday parties
- Group Outings
- Family Reunions
- Business meetings
- Corporate Events