Sailfish Splash Waterpark, conveniently located on Florida’s relaxed, family-friendly and affordable Treasure Coast, excels as a venue for a broad range of aquatic athletics, fitness, and recreation.
Available year round, The Aquatic Center at Sailfish Splash Waterpark provides a focused, distraction-free environment for aquatic sports enthusiasts.
The centerpiece of the Aquatic Center is a championship caliber, Olympic-sized, FINA compliant, geothermally heated and chilled, Weller-built, “fast” Myrtha pool, supports USA Swimming and NCAA short-course and long course swimming and diving. The Aquatic Center features:
- Two three-meter and two one-meter diving boards, overlooking a 13.5 foot diving well, which can be used during short course activities.
- A Colorado scoring and timing system, inclusive of fully integrated starting blocks and touch pads, keeps tabs on 10 lanes, while the 16 by 9 full motion, color scoreboard displays individual and team results, as well as streaming video and of course instant replay.
- A multi-zone, multi-channel, digital sound system augments the scoreboard.
- A 25-yard teaching and warm-up pool, chilled and heated geothermally and operated independently, complements the main pool.
- State-of-the-art Musco lighting extends operating hours beyond sunset and during cloudy conditions.
- an elevated gallery, with canopied seating for 800, gives fans an unobstructed view of the action. In addition, substantial open deck space can accommodate crowds as large as 3,000 in portable bleachers.
- A ThorGuard lightening detection and warning system and extensive shading give athletes, coaches and spectators respite and retreat from all unfavorable weather, including the hot sun or a pop-up thunderstorm.
- Lockers, spacious dressing rooms, private “family style” restrooms, classrooms, and a full service concession area round out the features of the facility.
- The facility, built in 2012, is “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design”, or LEED certified.
The venue is ideal for all manner of aquatic athletics, fitness, and recreation including: NCAA winter training, FHSAA swimming and diving, Master’s Swimming, water polo, synchronized swimming, scuba instruction, swim lessons, kids’ triathlons, water aerobics, paddleboard and kayak instruction, and more.
Visitors from out of town may enjoy a variety of extracurricular activities, sports, entertainment, dining, and culture. Out-of-towners can get to and from the convenient location via I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. In addition, multiple major airlines serve the area with numerous daily domestic and international flights to and from three major airports, Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and Orlando.
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and Lake Okeechobee, Martin County’s unique location and warm climate allow for a wide range of recreational activities including: Sport fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, hiking, hunting, bird watching, golf, horseback riding, and of course lounging on the beach. For more information on Martin County & travel recommendations, visit http://www.discovermartin.com/
News & Updates
New Attraction Named "Wiggly Waters"