Sailfish Splash Waterpark Loves Camps
Get the biggest bang for your buck!
Centrally located in Stuart, about 25 minutes north of Jupiter and about 40 minutes south of Fort Pierce, Sailfish Splash Waterpark features two four-story water slides, a 1,000-foot lazy river, an interactive splash playground, and an Olympic-class competitive swim venue, unmatched between Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale.
To schedule your camp visit, call Darlene at 772-288-5690 or send an email to email@example.com
Please, provide the following information:
- Desired dates
- Numbers of children & adults in group
- For every 10 children we allow 1 chaperone in the park at no charge.
- Please, provide a copy of your tax exemption certificate if your group is tax exempt.
- Children will be directed where to store their belongings.
- Children may not bring food into the park however; picnic areas will be designated outside the park for campers
- Camp bag lunch available for pre-purchase $4.99
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us, and we will assist you further in making your decision to book with us.